Hi, Just to summarise my position. I'm waiting for a new release Macbook Pro but if it doesn't come by next Tuesday (5th Feb) i'm going to order a MacPro. I really want to buy a new screen at the time of purchase and would prefer to go for an Apple Cinema Display. Haven't decided on what size, either the 23 or 30 inch. I am fully aware that there are much better value for money monitors out there, like the Dell, but i really would like the Apple screen to match my setup. Is now a good time to buy, or should i hold out for an unlikely update to the Apple Screens? Thanks in advance.