I've been eyeing the 5K iMac covetously. So long, in fact, that even if I were to fool myself into thinking that I need one, I would still be beset with concerns over buying now or waiting for Broadwell. Obviously, if my need is in doubt, then it's better to wait. But I decided I would solicit opinions anyway. Thoughts?