Ring volume

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Blown284, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Blown284 macrumors newbie

Hi folks. My Iphone even with the volume/ringtone volume all the way up is not nearly loud enough to hear much less from across the room or even a few feet away. Am I the only one having this issue? What can I do to make it ring louder? I'm used to my Blackberry and just switched over. :mad::rolleyes::(

2. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

Unfortunately you're kinda screwed for now. When ringtone access was available through 3rd party it was easy to drop in a louder tone but for now you're left to either the standard tones on the phone or a song via ringtones/itunes and no tones that aren't songs via itunes. You'll miss calls probably..pick the highest pitch tone. Sonar is working best for me.

3. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Do you have the latest firmware (1.1.1.): I thought that was supposed to have improved the situation.

4. Blown284 thread starter macrumors newbie

It didn't fix anything and broke a few things.

I'm starting to consider going back to my BB ... I had voice navigation and everything and I miss it :(

5. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

6. mrtune macrumors 6502a

It's an absolute shame that the iPhone (IMO) has the quietest ringer in the industry. All of my previous phones were louder.