Ringke Fusion for XR

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ravinder08, Nov 7, 2018.

1. ravinder08 macrumors 6502

Is there any better case than this for the iPhone XR? Used it on my iPhone 6 for 4 years with no problem. Is there a better case out there for the XR?

2. Tb87Bln macrumors member

I was actually thinking about getting a ringke fusion for my XR... but I wasn’t sure how „good“ or trustworthy the drop protection is...
    My alternative right now would be the Otterbox vue... don’t really know yet...

3. ravinder08 thread starter macrumors 6502

The Ringke Fusion has been amazing for drop protection on my iPhone 6 it's given years of great protection, I am thinking of getting one again for my iPhone XR if no one can think of a better alternative.

4. tops2 macrumors 6502

Ringke had a sale a few weeks ago so I got the Fusion for a good price. Its just as good as the Fusion I had on the 6+.
    The only nitpicky thing is buttons is barely, slightly not as responsive as on the 6+, but its still responsive.

I bought too many cases for the 6+. I bought much fewer cases for the 8. But with the XR, I'm mostly done with just the Ringke Fusion. Its partly cause of the color of the XR (I have the Product Red), I want to use a clear case. And honestly, most of these clear cases are pretty similar to me.

If I had gotten a black XR, I'd probably have gone with one of those Silk Grip cases.

That said, I am still slightly curious about the Loopy Cases, but currently I'm not $40 interested. :p

5. Tb87Bln macrumors member

That sounds reassuring....
    I have an spigen Ultra hybrid right now but that one has 2 small slits at back and collects dust there... :/ so I guess I give that ringke fusion a try before I invest in an otterbox...

6. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

I bought one and decided to return it . Its a good case no doubt but I did not like how smudged up it would get real easily and the smoke version actually looks navy/purple on a black phone when outdoors. For $10 though you still can't go wrong with it if you want a clear backed case that will protect your phone.