Ringke Slim clear case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bobright, Oct 5, 2014.

1. bobright macrumors 601

Does anybody have the clear? Thoughts can I see some pictures?

2. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

I should be getting this in a week or so.

3. bobright thread starter macrumors 601

Awesome can you post some pictures when you get it? I still haven't fully decided on a case yet.

Thanks

4. vistokid macrumors 6502

I had one for my I6 but ended up getting an I6+. It's a great case. Full protection. Only flaw I saw was it was really tough to take of.

5. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

Yes if I remember to, I will lol

6. nguyen6323 macrumors newbie

I currently have one right now and out of the cases that i have already bought for my device, it's for sure my most favourite.

It's quite slippery as a case, but that doesn't bother me and i quite like it that way. A good comparison would be the Power Support clear cases that are sold at the Apple Store for the iPad Air and iPad Mini. They look basically exactly the same except for the fitting on the devices themselves as the Ringke has 4 cuts on the corners to allow the case to be put around the phone.
    It is completely clear so if you don't clean the inside of the case and also your phone before you put it on, youll be seeing every single piece of dust that gets caught in between.

The thickness of the case is also just thick enough to keep the camera from coming into contact with the surface you place your device on. Also the case does extend higher than the screen a bit so that you can place your phone face down without worry. This lip around the screen along with a tempered glass screen protector make a very good combo as you don't notice the lip as much and also the lip is high enough to keep the tempered glass from contacting surfaces also.

If you have purchased and owned one of the Ringke Slim coloured cases for the iPhone 6. Its good to note that the clear version does feel much more sturdy and strong when compared to the colour versions. Theres not as much flex with the sides of the case and the case feels a bit more dense overall.

7. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

briankeith513

Good info, thanks for sharing. Do you mind posting pics?

8. paulie6978 macrumors 6502a

paulie6978

i have the clear/smoke one.

i really like it

very grippy and gives good protections.

Only negative my be that dust gets under it easily.