Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gmstudio10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
There's also some self-amusement in this, picturing people flinching for their phones as they listen. :)

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
I usually don't comment on threads like these, but I had to come back and compliment you. That was seriously awesome. I just e-mailed it to about a dozen people that I think will enjoy it.

Great job.

gmstudio10

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2010
I usually don't comment on threads like these, but I had to come back and compliment you. That was seriously awesome. I just e-mailed it to about a dozen people that I think will enjoy it.

Great job.

Hey thanks! Just having some fun. :)

Hmac

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2007
Midwest USA
Converting to an MP3 is easily done with WireTap Studio. Records anything coming from your Mac, can be edited losslessly, and will save it as a variety of sound files. I just recorded it as I played the file, edited it, and saved it as an MP3

Attachments

• WireTap StudioScreenSnapz001.jpg
    WireTap StudioScreenSnapz001.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 72

netjack

macrumors member
Jul 29, 2008
Converting to an MP3 is easily done with WireTap Studio. Records anything coming from your Mac, can be edited losslessly, and will save it as a variety of sound files. I just recorded it as I played the file, edited it, and saved it as an MP3

nevermind..

usedbert

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2008
I turned his song into a ringtone file. Just save to your desktop and double click, it will add it self to the ringtone section in your iTunes library.
Here

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.