RingtoneMaker - ringtones for your iPhone the easy way!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Brendon Bauer, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Brendon Bauer macrumors 6502

2. mistercoffee2 macrumors member

Problem

Thank you for the scripts Brandon.

Being one who trys to follows instructions to the letter, I have a small problem with the installations instructions. When I look at "Share" with the empty Garageband project everything is grayed out.

I went to "Preferences/ExportAudio/Podcast Settings" and set it to Highest Quality which uses ACC,192kbps,stereo.

Is this OK?

David

3. Brendon Bauer thread starter macrumors 6502

I believe the options are grayed out because you must have the option "Compress" checked. Is that the problem? Otherwise I'm not really sure at the moment. I am working on v1.3 which is much more reliable in my opinion. And hopefully easier to set up! I should have that available by tonight, so check back!

4. gauchers macrumors newbie

Doesn't work at all for me. I think the script needs to be cleaned up.

5. Brendon Bauer thread starter macrumors 6502

What do you mean by "it doesn't work at all". Maybe you could try explaining yourself a little more. Where does it go wrong? What version of iTunes and GarageBand do you have?

What I'm saying is, be constructive :). I'm fairly new to writing scripts, so there is definitely a possibility I didn't do that great of a job. However, every computer I've tried it on has worked fine as long as you follow the directions to set it up and you have the right versions of the software. Details can be found on the website.

I just released version 1.3, so maybe that will fix your problem!

Brendon