Ringtones on iTunes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Punkwaffle, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Aperture macrumors 68000

Aperture

2. Punkwaffle thread starter macrumors regular

Punkwaffle

3. neven macrumors 6502a

I didn't think there'd be "picture messaging". The menu in the keynote only offered the option of emailing a photo.

I don't get the obsession with ringtones. The phone rings, I answer it. I never listen to more than 3 seconds of any ringtone, so what do I care? Crazy kids!

4. earnjam macrumors 6502a

earnjam

You realize no one will believe you unless you cite a source. Until then you're just another message board schmuck trying to stir up controversy.

5. toneloco2881 macrumors 6502

Would that be around your a$$hole?

6. Punkwaffle thread starter macrumors regular

Punkwaffle

7. lekun macrumors regular

Haha, talking scrotums. Kids these days.

Seriously though, you are going to tell us what it says, right?

8. jacg macrumors 6502a

jacg

It would be kind of crazy if the first phone that's also an iPod couldn't use regular iTunes songs as ringtones. After all, I already use them (after converting to mp3) on my Motorola L6.

9. jonathanmc07 macrumors newbie

ya'll seem the video on youtube where he's talking about a whole new section in iTunes for ringtones? and theres a screenshot of iTunes from the keynote and theres a tab for ringtones on the preferences for his iPhone.. so i bet theres gonna be a new version of iTunes on iPhone day (or it may be just an upgrade of iTunes for iPhone owners) hmmm

10. Punkwaffle thread starter macrumors regular

Punkwaffle

11. ero87 macrumors 65816

ero87

Punkwaffle, aren't you the manager of the AT&T store? And in a thread a few days ago, you said you were about to go watch training videos and you'd report back with more info?

Hey, I believe him! Thanks for the help, Punkwaffle - tell us more? Does it vibrate?

12. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

I was also wondering about this because I really want the iPhone (im with Verizon) but to me, Ringtones are important, i would love to put on my own songs for people who i want. (family has one, girls have one, guys have worK, work related has one) and to text friends and such cause im a big texter and love sending random photo's and such around. I would love to know those facts about the unit