Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MAC~n~Cheese

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2009
I just purchased this case from Best Buy because I have a gift card. I hadn't read any reviews on it prior to buying, but stashed the receipt away just in case i dont like it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...&ref=06&loc=01&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=9296497

Has anyone else used this particular case or maybe the brand itself? I've never heard of it until now, which I generally try to stay away from things I haven't heard bout.

I will say, out of the box it had a few scuffs (so even if i like it, i may exchange it for another that isn't scuffed). I'm going to give it a few days to see how it works, just wanted to know if anyone else has used their products (can be purchased in store from Best Buy).

:apple:

belvdr

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2005
I don't have that particular one. I got a cheap one from Walmart (don't see it online) that is a sturdy black housing and I love it. It came with a clear plastic cover for the screen, but I never could get it on straight, so I ditched it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.