Rip flash video off website?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by zw-gator, Nov 27, 2009.

1. zw-gator macrumors 6502a

zw-gator

2. nought macrumors newbie

hey buddy,

you might wana try command + option + A and double click on the file with the biggest files size.

Cheers!

p.s mod if this is a breach of copyright issues, please delete post. Thnx.

3. greasemuntney macrumors newbie

greasemuntney

ReePlay.it

I use reeplayit. It can rip and save and you can even access it from your iPad or iPhone. Works pretty darn good. The free version only lets you have 2 hours worth stored a a given time. You have to upgrade to get more than 2 hours storage. Works good.

4. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

There are loads of Firefox extensions for the job. I personally use this one and have never had issues.

5. lars666 macrumors 6502a

I tried everything to grab these "The Sounds" live performances and save them to my hard drive:

http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/en_US/Video/the-sounds-something-to-die-for-021243122062054

No luck. I have no problem downloading YouTube videos, but to somehow get to the original files of these "protected" videos - no chance for me. Tried all the stuff, grabbing the SWF-file, try to find the "real" link inside of it etc. pp.

If somebody here has a hint, it would be cool if he/she could let me know. Thanks a lot.

6. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

Open the source code, look for .swf files. If that fails, just use a screen recorder app.