It could potentially go down, but I don't think much more than the discounts we see now.Yeah, and I want to get one for my kids to just play games on and such, so if the price will down more next week, I'd like to wait. Well, I know it will go down further, so I will wait, but I was really just wanting to speculate
Yeah...I could, but I'd feel bad about that. I like apple products then that would end up causing them a return....I'd be good for me, but not who I want to beIt could potentially go down, but I don't think much more than the discounts we see now.
Also, the keynote is ~9 days away. You could buy the Mini today and have 14 days to return it.
Best Buy, think that was couple weeks ago, but it wasn't straight up $150 off MSRP. It was on sale for $325, combine that with the $50 off .edu coupon, then some were able to stack a 10% off mover's coupon on top. I was so tempted to buy one, until I realized I already have 3 of them (kids' and wife's) plus my own AirWhere do you find a rMini for $250?