All iPads Ristretto for iPad OR......

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by steffi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. steffi macrumors 6502a

So these are backordered until February and I've received mine already. I'm just curious what else do folks consider when evaluating an iPad suitable bag. There's no doubt the Tom Bihn's are pricey.

2. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

Have you looked at sfbags.com - maybe the Muzetto? I love both Tom Bihn and Waterfield Designs bags, but they're both a bit pricier than I'd like to pay.

I've heard great things quality-wise from both places though. I may have to spring for the Ristretto or Muzetto one of these days.

3. kschles macrumors regular

kschles

I've got the Waterfield Muzetto and the Tom Bihn large Cafe Bag (much cheaper than the Restretto). Although the Muzetto is great looking and well made, I find the Cafe Bag much more functional (and it's also great looking and well made).

4. nightsky971 macrumors member

nightsky971

Steffi,

I can't speak about the other bags mentioned here (I have heard good things), but the Ristretto is fantastic. I've had mine for over two years now, it gets a lot of use, and it stills looks like it did the day I got it. I actually just ordered an ID messenger with brain cell for daily/mac use. The Tom Bihn stuff is top quality. Knowing what I do now, I would wait the month or two. It's worth it. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

5. jedolley macrumors 68000

+1 on the Tom Bihn Large Cafe bag. Very similar to the Ristretto, but w/o the padded section. This allows me to use my own protection for the iPad and w/o the padded pocket has room for other items (iPad or not). I also like that fabric they use on the Cafe bags more (lighter, not as stiff or rigid).

6. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

Oh, gracious...I'm in the wrong thread!

I thought this was an espresso thread...but I couldn't figure out what you would do with a ristretto for your iPad.

My bad...:eek:

;)