Rivet Hard Leather Case Review <-------------AWESOME A++

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Kwats, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Kwats macrumors member

So Here I have another review for you guys on the rivet hard leather case and it is awesome!:eek: you can buy it at : www.rivetnow.com

Once again I am going to keep this review short.

The Pros

- Form Fitting design
    - Nice leather feel
    -Executive look
    -Nice open cut outs
    -Lip on the case covers the whole bezel and offers A nice lay on the table design.
    -Offers a really good amount of shock protection

Cons-

- my main Con is that the top cut out is cut all the way around and is very annoying because it exposes too much for me. Shown in the picture below.

Verdict!
    -This case is definently worth the buy because the pros obviously outweighs the cons and this case is all around really good.:D

Once again the link is www.rivetnow.com and This case is my #4 favorite case out of 13.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have guys.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

• 078.JPG
      078.JPG
      File size:
      649.8 KB
      Views:
    • 080.JPG
      080.JPG
      File size:
      665.7 KB
      Views:
    • 083.JPG
      083.JPG
      File size:
      663.8 KB
      Views:
    • 082.JPG
      082.JPG
      File size:
      677.8 KB
      Views:
    • 076.JPG
      076.JPG
      File size:
      661.9 KB
      Views:
  2. micsaund macrumors 6502

micsaund

Interesting... this looks more compact than the semi-soft leather flip case I have. The one reason I put-up with the bulk of my case is for the screen protection. Does this case have an option for any kind of flip screen cover?

3. Kwats thread starter macrumors member

No it doesn't but if your worried about dropping it than the large lip on the front would probably save the screen from impact.

4. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

I'm definitely not to keen on that big opening on the top to slide the phone in.

5. m3coolpix macrumors 6502a

m3coolpix

Interested in this case....how does the thickness of the outer lip around the chrome bezel area affect keyboard input, specifically in Portrait mode for the P and Q keys?

Can you press those keys 'easily' and without having to mash your finger against the phone/case to get it to recognize the input?

I've tried a couple of hard leather cases (my favorite types of cases) like this and never found a great one. I've settled on using something else like the Switcheasy Capsule Neo or the Speck Candyshell for this very issue (these two cases have a very minimal lip in the chrome bezel area.

6. Kwats thread starter macrumors member

It doesnt affect input at all all buttons are fine and still easily accessable. I like it alot along with the candyshell.