RMaker Pro

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Dave Felix, May 21, 2011.

1. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

Ok so I upgraded to RMaker Pro and Im trying to find where the App saves the ringtones? It says go under:

Settings>Sounds>Ringtones and you will find the custom tones there.. well mine does. Does anyone have this program? Im sure it works fine because the rating is 4+ Im just having trouble. Thanks in advance.

2. TITNTUFF macrumors regular

TITNTUFF

Sync

When you sync the phone, under apps that can transfer, you select the ringtones and save to a folder on your computer. Then select the ringtones on the computer and drag to the ringtone section in itunes.
    After disconnecting the phone you go into the phone settings>sounds>custom ringtones and choose the custom ringtones.

Apple doesn't allow apps to access the ios to save the ringtones directly on the phone from the app.:(
    Great app, saves a lot of money. :D

3. Dave Felix thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

Ah ha. You're the man. No wonder I was having trouble, my iTunes "ringtones" section was unchecked in my preferences. :)

4. Dave Felix, May 21, 2011
    Last edited: May 21, 2011

Dave Felix thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

Okay last question.. How do I delete the ringtones it makes AFTER I save them??

Nevermind. You can close thread.

5. TITNTUFF macrumors regular

TITNTUFF

The ringtones in the app remove themselves (I think) as mine disappear automatically.
    The folder you save to on your computer can be deleted, but I keep mine just in case I need them later.

6. Dave Felix thread starter macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

Yeah, I keep the ringtone on my mac as backup. But you can also deleted the ones you created after saving them by clicking on them and pressing delete on your keyboard. I rather save it and rename it anyway because it will turn ringtones into "00043-Usher-OMG" for example.