rMB looks more Yosemitesque

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by ByteTheBooty, Mar 24, 2015.

1. ByteTheBooty, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015

ByteTheBooty macrumors regular

With those big keyboard keys (which i hated at first) and that less rounded corner trackpad, I feel that it looks much better for Yosemite...Is it just me?? As soon as they released it, I felt like the rMBP and MBA hardware kind of didn't really match Yosemite...I dont know how apple makes every new product make the old one look ugly..

How probable do you guys think they're gonna bring a new design for the rMBP next year??

2. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

LOL, the Air 11 and 13 were hideous (typing on a 11" right now)... the huge bezel is atrocious.

3. ByteTheBooty thread starter macrumors regular

Those bezels are the main reason I despised my 13 Air so much

4. Psyfuzz macrumors 6502

Psyfuzz

The new symbols on the function keys (esc, backlight down/up, mission control etc) look great.

Hoping this new design is adopted by the rest of the range sooner rather than later. The current design matches the Lion-era aesthetic well, but as you've stated is at odds with the rounder Yosemite visuals.

5. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

When they first came out, they were the norm. Why Apple didn't update them until now is beside me. Oh wait, I know why, because people still bought them in record numbers. Why fix what ain't broke until you absolutely have to? HEH