rmb not much more to say

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Nychot, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Nychot macrumors 6502a

Other than rmb owners who might want to post about problems with the little guy, there doesn't seem much more tobne said about it. All the many rave owner reviews about the wonderful trackpad, keyboard, screen etc etc have been posted, as have the rmb owners complaints about the lousy keyboard, trackpad etc. Everyone seems to agree on the size, weight and screen as being the BIG pluses. So where do we go from here: I guess it's version2 whenever that will be available, and whether apple plans to lower the cost and add another port -- and those issues have been discussed ad infinitum. wake me when the price comes down about $200 and version 2 arrives. Otherwise, it's gotten boring, at least for me.

2. MLVC macrumors 6502

So what exactly is the purpose of this thread? I'm enjoying my rMB, it works really well for my intended purpose. I'm sorry if that's boring for you.

3. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

My thoughts exactly. Do you have an issue with the one port? I don't! Do you know what I really love? When I put it on my desk and dock with 1 cable! Hell my rmbp/air and mbp were a pain to dock and undock.

I LOVE MY MACBOOK

4. xPad macrumors regular

There are already two ports, one USB-C and one headphone jack. They will never make a MacBook of this current style with more than two ports. They'd either have to redesign it (like they did with the MacBook Air from the first generation to the current style) or make a larger model (such as a 14" MacBook).

As it is, it's physically impossible. What they might do is put a second USB-C port where the headphone jack is, but I wouldn't count on it any time soon.