Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ThisIsMe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
Amsterdam
Just wanted to know if a keyboard protecter will leave any marks or streaks on the screen. I was thinking about getting a keyboard cover for my RMBP but I'm a little scared that it will leave marks on the screen.

Nomad110

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2012
Just wanted to know if a keyboard protecter will leave any marks or streaks on the screen. I was thinking about getting a keyboard cover for my RMBP but I'm a little scared that it will leave marks on the screen.

I would stay away from these things. Just wash yours hands before using your Mac and don't eat fried chicken while using it.

Why do people detract from the experience of using these awesome Apple products by wrapping them I horrible after market crap?!?

ThisIsMe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
Amsterdam
I would stay away from these things. Just wash yours hands before using your Mac and don't eat fried chicken while using it.

Why do people detract from the experience of using these awesome Apple products by wrapping them I horrible after market crap?!?

LMFAO! Hahahaha. Fried chicken that would really mess the keyboard up big time. Ok thanks for the tip I appreciate the help.

surjavarman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 24, 2007
Jesus man the crap that people do and buy to encase their macbook. Just buy a cheap plastic acer if you are that concerned of transferring oils and what not from your body to your macbook.

ThisIsMe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
Amsterdam
Jesus man the crap that people do and buy to encase their macbook. Just buy a cheap plastic acer if you are that concerned of transferring oils and what not from your body to your macbook.

Why did you take the time to write something useless? If you have nothing to say then mid your own.

surjavarman

macrumors 6502a
Nov 24, 2007
Why did you take the time to write something useless? If you have nothing to say then mid your own.

Cause this materialism and consumerism bothers me to no end. It makes me feel good when I say something about it. And if I can convert even only one person that is a win for the environment and all the living organisms on earth including humans. And its a victory against corrupt companies who make their money over the back of poor and brainwashed people like you. Its is personal victory for me too which stimulates and motivates me to do even greater things for humankind.

Everyone wins.

ThisIsMe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
Amsterdam
cause this materialism and consumerism bothers me to no end. It makes me feel good when i say something about it. And if i can convert even only one person that is a win for the environment and all the living organisms on earth including humans. And its a victory against corrupt companies who make their money over the back of poor and brainwashed people like you. Its is personal victory for me too which stimulates and motivates me to do even greater things for humankind.

Everyone wins.

smh!

NZed

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2011
Canada, Eh?

My fingers gets oily after intense typing. Or playing games, I can't go up to wash my hands all the time. This is where a keyboard protector comes in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.