Hi everyone, I am a third-year law student. I've decided that I want to purchase a rMBP to replace my mid-2010 MBP for my bar prep this summer. I know that it is too hard for everyone to answer the "should I wait for the new one or should I buy now?" question, so I will have to decide that on my own. If I decide to buy now, then I would like everyone's input on whether I should go the refurb route with the mid-2012 model or pay the full price for an early-2013 model. I haven't followed Apple updates as closely as I normally do for the last 6-7 months, so I am unsure how much of a bump the early-2013 update actually provided. Any input or opinions are much appreciated. Thanks!