So I recently went to visit my parents to Orlando, FL and decided to buy one (not living in the US atm) and noticed it for a few days and thought an update might quickly fix it, but after more research it doesn't seem to be the case, or that simple. According to what I understand there are two types of screen, one by Samsung and the other by ... can't remember. I'd love to keep using retina resolution, I love it, looks really sharp, but would like to see my OS X running smooth. Any ideas if I should try and exchange it or wait for an update that could fix it? I mean the Intel Iris isn't too bad of an integrated GPU to display properly these resolutions, even if it's more pixels?