All iPads rMini and iPad Air

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dljor, Dec 29, 2013.

1. dljor macrumors regular

So, it has been haunting me for a long time. Being indecisive, I can't tell which will suit me better.

I got both at hand, used both for a while and kind of made my decision to go with Air.

If there is some comparison you what to see, I can try doing it an hopefully help you make your decision.

2. knguye11 macrumors newbie

knguye11

If this this your first iPad, the air is good. If this this your second, go with rmini. The rmini is so much easy to carry around.

3. samiznaetekto macrumors 65816

Apple should make like 50 iPads in 0.1" increments, to make the indecisive go nuts. :D

4. SteelBlueTJ macrumors 6502

Yea or make another ipad size in between an air and a mini. One that has an 8.8" screen.:p

5. Hey Jude macrumors 6502a

Hey Jude

Good choice

I was absolutely certain that I wanted the rMini, but after using it for about a month I have found that the screen is simply too small for my needs, and therefore will exchange it for an Air.

I might have arrived at this decision sooner if I had held onto the Air a bit longer;)

6. Jambalaya macrumors 6502a

"full size" for me, the screen on the mini is too small to read comfortably, harder to type on and it's more difficult to navigate as tapping on smaller links is more difficult. Some people prefer one, others prefer the other :cool:

7. nostresshere macrumors 68030

I love this.

It does amaze that almost every day, somebody else comes here to ask the very same question.

The answer is - the Air works better for millions of people. But, the mini works better for millions of other people. Nobody here can figure out which is which.

Heck, I can not even figure out why people do not read the already existing discussions on the very same topic.

8. double329 macrumors 6502

I got the Air for myself and rMini for my kids. I play with rMini and it is nice and portable. I still prefer Air. If you are going to carry it around in your pocket a lot, I would go with rMini.

9. dljor thread starter macrumors regular

Why don't you read the OP?