iPad mini rMini: How often do Apple Retail Stores in the US get iPad shipments?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iPhone5s5c, Nov 13, 2013.

1. iPhone5s5c macrumors member

I am looking for an rMini and the model I want is not in stock at my store yet. How often do the stores get shipments of them. They got one today but not what I wanted. Is there a chance that they could get another shipment tomorrow?

2. dkimxd macrumors member

Almost all the stores in the Los Angeles area got a shipment of wifi only yesterday, and wifi+LTE models today. A guy at my local store said they expect to get more shipments throughout the week and hopefully by friday they will have stock to sell in-store instead of pickup only.

3. iPhone5s5c thread starter macrumors member

I'm in Texas and want a 128 GB LTE. So no luck for me yet.

4. kmatsu macrumors newbie

Got 128GB Lte in Bay Area Apple store...

About 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, an Lte 128GB retina mini suddenly became available in the Palo Alto Apple store....I quickly ordered it online & was able to pick it up within an hour. Cancelled the mini I'd previously ordered online Tuesday morning at 12:01 a.m. (which was still only in the processing stage). So, I guess the larger capacity Lte's are starting to trickle into the stores...

5. dkimxd macrumors member

Texas where?
    memorial city and the domain both have 128gb t-mobile in silver available.

6. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

At this point even if stores have stock on their shelves it's pickup only. To slow down the resellers etc.