iPad mini rMini now online at Target

Discussion in 'iPad' started by wickedwahine11, Nov 15, 2013.

1. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

For those of us waiting to use our Target buyback cards, they now have the 16, 32 and 64 WiFi versions in grey and silver available online. I just ordered a 64 Space Grey - and I skipped the free shipping that estimated delivery on 11/25 for express delivery on Monday for $7.99.

I would have preferred in store pickup like at Best Buy or Apple but the wait and $8 was worth getting to be able to use the giftcard.

2. vetopower macrumors newbie

Are Black Friday specials likely to apply to Target.com or only Target instore?

3. matneh macrumors regular

Last year they had the Black Friday specials online too. I bought my iPad 4 last year and got the same gift card special they had in store.

Last year, the iPad Mini was specifically exempt from the gift card specials, so I expect this year the iPad Mini Retina will also be exempt from the gift card deal.

4. lifeinabox macrumors newbie

Doh, I just opened my Air from the Target buyback deal. I assume Target will take an opened but still mint ipad. Can anyone confirm? Still on the fence whether to pick up the rMini.

5. ClemTiger0408 macrumors 6502

Guy to confirm here!

I did the buyback deal and bought an Air. Literally returned from the store minutes ago. Just make sure you have all the packaging that came with it. The only confusion came because the Buyback giftcard shows up as a Mastercard, and that card they gave me is long gone. Solution was they could return the entire order to a regular Target giftcard. No issues there.

I walked back to electronics department to see if they had any in stock. They didn't. So I went online and ordered the rMini. Shipping was $8.

6. lifeinabox macrumors newbie

Excellent. Thanks!

7. andyw715 macrumors 6502a

When I go to the target site it says the rMini is unavailable online/in store. :(

8. protoxx macrumors 6502

protoxx

When I check it shows the 16g and 32g black and and 32g white wifi rmini available online.

9. yeahright macrumors member

seems like rMini white 16gb is also sold out even though it shows in stock. The maximum quantity of this item has already been added to cart.

10. protoxx macrumors 6502

protoxx

Key is not to sweat it. I have on good authority they are going to keep making the mini 2s and ipad airs for a while yet. More will become available.

11. OCJeff macrumors regular

Yup. They will confirm the serial number and take it back assuming you have your receipt.

----------

Check this out:

http://www.nowinstock.net/computers/tablets/apple/ipadmini/

12. basketball762 macrumors regular

I'm getting the same error message as you are. Must be out of stock.

13. comptr macrumors 65816

same here I got the same error. I am also waiting for the retina iPad mini.