rMini speakers

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by T4R06, Nov 17, 2013.

1. T4R06, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013

T4R06 macrumors 65816

My daughter has the original mini and it seems that the sound is a bit louder than my rMini Have you guys noticed this?

2. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

I'm just guessing, but do you mean to say that the other devices have louder/better speakers than the rMini? :confused:

I have an iPhone 5 and iPad 4, both of which have good-sounding speakers. My new rMini has speakers that sound inferior to my other 2 devices. However, with earbuds, this isn't a problem.

How'd I do? ;)

3. T4R06 thread starter macrumors 65816

Now this is impossible... You saying your rMini is louder than ipad 4? iPad are always louder since the speakers are bigger than mini

4. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

Do you know what inferior means? No, the rMini isn't better. I have to turn the volume much louder. :rolleyes:

Not to mention, I had to interpret your original post because it was all over the place and now you've gone and edited out the original post. Bad form.

5. VanillaCracker macrumors 68030

VanillaCracker

From what I've heard on the forum. Speakers: iPad 4>iPad Air>iPad Mini

I believe this goes for both loudness and quality/fullness of sound. If anyone can comment on how the Mini's speakers are compared to the 5S that would be good for me to know :)