Hello, i'm an italian guy(sorry for my english), and i'm writing in this forum for the first time. I want to buy a macbook for university, but i'm undecided if wait that apple update the current line of macbook or buy now the macbook 13 with broadwell processor. My 2 questions are: i should to wait skylake? And how much time i must to wait the processor's update? Thanks for answers!