Rock Band!!

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by kingcrowing, Oct 15, 2007.

1. kingcrowing macrumors 6502a

kingcrowing

Whose gonna get it? I pre-ordered it on Amazon for 360 and I'm pumped! I'm a little sad about the fact that theres not a wireless guitar for it, but I'm pretty pumped about the drums and four careers.

2. steelphantom macrumors 6502a

steelphantom

I'm really excited for it, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get it right when it comes out because it is a lot of money. The drums are going to be awesome, though!

3. zero2dash macrumors 6502a

zero2dash

I went from a no-buy to must-buy to a probably-buy-in-2008.

Most likely I won't have the $$$ to get the whole kit and according to what Joystiq reported earlier today - the only way to get Rock Band until 2008 is to pay the $179 for the whole kit...no way to purchase the game separately.

Sorry - I have high hopes for the game, but I've been burned before by useless peripheral purchases so I'm sticking this one out. I'll be picking up Guitar Hero 3 for the 360 and see where Rock Band is early next year in the grand scheme of things. I'm more excited by the DLC of Rock Band (of what's been shown thus far and talked about/speculated) but I do (now) have faith in Neversoft and Red Octane not to let GH3 be a letdown.

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I'm not into these kind of games, but my brothers getting it so i'll probably have a bazz or 2. Might get that Guitar Hero 3 game for the Wii (white Les Paul FTMW) if I somehow get converted to the rhythmic cause.

5. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

I would be if they had it coming to Wii!!!!! They have said it will come, but i don't see why they didn't just do a simple port to the Wii and launch them all simultaneously. Oh well, GH3 here i come :p

6. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

FTMW?

For The Major Win?

Never seen that one yet:p

7. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

It was supposed to be mega but I suppose major will suffice too :p