RockBand iPhone DLC Problems

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by synagence, Nov 12, 2009.

1. synagence macrumors 6502a

Tried downloading the 2 new free songs in RB last night but it gets right to the end and reports a downloading error.

Anyone managed to DL or have similar problems and cleared it?

Ta
    J

2. return7 macrumors 6502

If you're not JB then ignore this..

Some BillMinder users have issues using in app purchase on jailbroken phones. Haven't figured it out yet. A few claim they got it working by removing some a sync app but I can't recall its name off hand. Perhaps a similar issue?

3. Kahnyl macrumors 68000

I'm jailbroken and have had no issues with RB DLC.

4. MikeMac macrumors newbie

I have the exact same problem. Just tried it again now and have the same error. Non-JB iPhone 3GS.

5. synagence thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm not JB'd

What i ended up doing was uninstalling RockBand (and of course losing the World Tour that was completed) and starting again... no problems now

I think the warning on the download page about not letting the iPhone go to sleep during download is valid ... i'm pretty sure on my 1st attempt i didn't keep the iPhone awake (accidently) and that might be the problem.

Suffice to say now i can download anything again and restored all my purchases again without any issue so i'm putting it down to that.

6. MikeMac macrumors newbie

synagence's solution worked for me as well. Pain in the neck, but it worked! :)