Rocket FUel in Milk

Macaddicttt

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2004
San Diego, CA
I never liked the water standards the government has set up. They're so ridiculous. The water varies so much from place to place. Back home in San Diego, the water doesn't taste good, but it's not too bad. Here in DC, the water tastes terrible. And it's full of crap. When I wash my hands, they end up smelling like chlorine somehow. And my razor gets covered in this white chalky stuff. It's pretty bad. Something needs to be done about the drinking water, and quick...

Comment

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
It's sad, just seems that nothing is safe. I have heard of breast milk contamination for years. Now its a matter that one little thing can effect everything else in the environment. The problem will be to come up with safe standards.

Comment

Dont Hurt Me

macrumors 603
Dec 21, 2002
Yahooville S.C.
I was going to say this is why we need more Govt but then thinking about it im sure Govt is the number one user of this rocket fuel. Interesting isnt it. Govt regulating watching govt.

Comment

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Dont Hurt Me said:
I was going to say this is why we need more Govt. but then thinking about it im sure Govt. is the number one user of this rocket fuel. Interesting isn't it. Govt. regulating watching govt.
Essentially the main reason for government to exist. Government is there to protect out safety. It's something that we can't do on our own.

Comment

PickledSquirrel

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2003
Aarhus, DK
The headline CubaTBird has given this thread makes me imagine hyperactive babies flying around the room at very high speed. -And oh yes, very messy nappies :D

-Squirrel

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.