Rocketfish Hard Shell (Snap)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by yanki01, Oct 8, 2012.

1. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

After going though a few bumpers (monoprice and ebay) i wanted to go a different route. I had an Incase Snap case on my iPhone 4 but would opt to go with a bumper because i wasn't able to lay it face down and damage the screen. After looking at reviews the Incase Snap for the iP5 is the same like the 4 as well as alot of other "snap" cases.

I went to BestBuy today and wanted to look at the cases. I dont have an apple store near me so this was the best place to look. After going through tons of cases I decided on this Rocketfish "hard shell case" which snaps right in. It fells the same as the Incase Snap, that soft feel to it. I love it right now. All buttons are easy accessable and im able to lay it flat without the screen touching. It's very thin and all fits perfect.

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kockgunner macrumors 68000

kockgunner

My friend got this and it is pretty nice for a case available at launch. I wouldn't mind using it but its just this time I want a flip case.

3. BigSmith macrumors newbie

I have this case too for my white i5. It looks great and provides pretty good protection and you can't really even tell it's there. A win-win for me.

Being as it's so thin, I'm thinking that one of the corners will eventually crack. But for the $18 I spent on it, definitely worth it and I'll just pick up a second one for that price.

4. jamojamo macrumors 6502

I've had the black case on my phone from early October and highly recommend this case too.
    Going to pick up a couple for my sons' phones that are in transit.