Rocketfish Hard Shell (Snap)

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
Texas
After going though a few bumpers (monoprice and ebay) i wanted to go a different route. I had an Incase Snap case on my iPhone 4 but would opt to go with a bumper because i wasn't able to lay it face down and damage the screen. After looking at reviews the Incase Snap for the iP5 is the same like the 4 as well as alot of other "snap" cases.

I went to BestBuy today and wanted to look at the cases. I dont have an apple store near me so this was the best place to look. After going through tons of cases I decided on this Rocketfish "hard shell case" which snaps right in. It fells the same as the Incase Snap, that soft feel to it. I love it right now. All buttons are easy accessable and im able to lay it flat without the screen touching. It's very thin and all fits perfect.

Pictures

BigSmith

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2012
I have this case too for my white i5. It looks great and provides pretty good protection and you can't really even tell it's there. A win-win for me.

Being as it's so thin, I'm thinking that one of the corners will eventually crack. But for the $18 I spent on it, definitely worth it and I'll just pick up a second one for that price.

jamojamo

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2010
I have this case too for my white i5. It looks great and provides pretty good protection and you can't really even tell it's there. A win-win for me.

Being as it's so thin, I'm thinking that one of the corners will eventually crack. But for the $18 I spent on it, definitely worth it and I'll just pick up a second one for that price.
I've had the black case on my phone from early October and highly recommend this case too.
Going to pick up a couple for my sons' phones that are in transit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.