Rocketfish Leather pouch for 3GS for $2.47!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ajohnson253, Oct 20, 2009.

1. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Or $2.97 at the Best buy stores. I tossed my incase slider & agent & my anti glare film for the screen.
    I enjoy the natural feel and look of the phone. The screens beautiful so, I figured I hear people still scratching there iPhones up even while just putting it in there pocket with nothing in it.
    I knew then I wasn't trying to fall victim to that, I am one if those people that just likes my things I use and enjoy most on the daily scratch free.
    So I went to AT&T and no pouches there.
    Then went across the street to best buy and found black leather pouches for $2.97 I believe I don't know I tossed the reciept but it was under $3.00 including tax. This pouch is great I highly recommend it. The stitching is touch the outer leather is real leather and seems very sturdy. The pouch itself the interior has a soft suede type feel to it that seems to wipe off the screen clean of any fingerprints or residue when slid in and out. The pouch holds the iPhone very snug but not so snug you can't get it out.

Just letting everyone know I definitely reccommend it too everyon. Best buy, rocketfish 3G iPhone pouch.

2. OhioLefty macrumors regular

YMMV on this, I just checked my local Best Buy online and it was $9.99. Maybe different in store, I'll look next time in.

Thanks...