Rogers, and my Email to Steve

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by IceflowStudios, Jul 14, 2008.

1. IceflowStudios macrumors newbie

Below is an email I sent to Steve Jobs yesterday. I don't really expect anything to come from it, but I was outraged, and it needed to be done. Basically, and I'm not the only one, Rogers is screwing people over with their untrained employees.

*Note* I do not expect/want Apple to do anything about my Phone. I know they don't condone unlocked phones. The reason for my email is to inform them of the issues that Rogers/Fido is causing. Trust me, I'm not the only person who Rogers has screwed over this week.

Source: http://iceflowstudios.com/?p=59

2. tucker101uk macrumors member

IF it gets through to him (which it probably wont), he wont care cos you jailbroke your iphone...

That totally frees apple from any sort of responsibility for warranty etc etc....

Good luck though!

3. IceflowStudios thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't expect Apple to do anything about my phone. I knew the risk when I jailbroke it. I just want them to know about Rogers and their employees. I'll be getting a new iPhone anyways.

4. spooky2k macrumors 6502a

I'm not really sure what to say to this, or even what anyone could say to it.

I think a one word answer is the way:

'Ok'

I'm all for complaining, but why not email the company who screwed you instead of the essentially trying to tell on them?

Dan x