Rogers HUP - early adopters

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Poochi, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Poochi macrumors 6502a

Poochi

Anyone getting fully subsidized price this year from Rogers? Those who upgraded to iPhone 4 last year.

Please post your upgrade details to help us out when talking to Rogers call centre. :D

- Did you upgrade to iPhone 4 from Rogers last summer?
    - what is your HUP price this year for the 4S?
    - did retention department give you some sort of special deal? Or are they firm with the new HUP policy?

Thank you in advance!

2. iDenn macrumors newbie

iDenn

Rogers HUP

I'm looking for the same info. At the moment I have 2 iPhones mine and my wife's and have been told it is going to be $20 per month up to the 30th month of my contracts plus the price of the phone so that will be $400+$159=$559 x2
    I have been getting the iPhone's on day 1 every year and this offer completely sucks! I will cancel my contract which will cost me $335 plus $100 for data on each phone and go to Bell and get the 4S's there unless Rogers gets it together and brings back what they have done every year so far. I pay $250 per month for 2 phones and will gladly spend that at Bell. Please share you Rogers HUP experiences.

Thanks!

3. mac&cheesey macrumors 6502

I posted in this thread... http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1245074 the following...

I hope it helps.
    m&c

4. iDenn macrumors newbie

iDenn

Great News!

Hey mac&cheesey,
    Thanks for that info! I am going to call as well just waiting a bit to see if they announce something.

I'll check out the other thread too,
    Thanks!