[Rogers] Iphone 16gb Purchase

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by abz786, Jul 8, 2008.

1. abz786 macrumors 6502

okay so i am really confused here and wanting to get something straight, and hoping some of u guys can help me as i have called rogers direct and i keep getting east indian guy that can't understand me!!

so here is the scoop

I am an existing rogers customer with rogers for about 1.5 yrs now, was with fido before. i am eligible for a hardware upgrade and the guy told me that i would be able to get the 16gb iphone for about $450 plus the $35 activation fee plus some $100 administration fee minus some $50 mail in rebate

NOW HOW DOES THIS ALL MAKE SENSE???

all i want to do is get the iphone 16gb black, keep my current plan and off i go

TELL ME PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?? or can someone explain this to me better. THANKS:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

2. abz786 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

From the latest report, looks like you wont be able to get your hands on the new iPhone until the dispute is resolved between Apple and Rogers.

4. abz786 thread starter macrumors 6502

not trying to be rude, but if ppl can read it says apple stores in canada will not be selling the iphone

rogers/fido still selling it!!

5. Eric Lewis macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

ok

if your voice plan is over 30 then you pay 199/299 if renewed 3 year contract with data

if your boice is under 30 then you pay 249/349 if renewed 3 year contract with data

6. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

my apologies.

7. yode macrumors 6502

Which latest report? The latest report from my understanding just said that Apple Stores will not be carrying the iPhone 3G. Rogers/Fido will still be carrying them at launch.

Edit: Someone beat me to it.

8. abz786 thread starter macrumors 6502

okay so my voice plan is shy of $30 by $5 lol
    its a $25 voice plan

so i pay those prices for the iphone, but what the heck is this admin fee?? i understand the activation fee

but from what people are telling me (rogers people) that when i sign a new three year contract my current contract stays active as well as my old one!!!