Rogers Network Sucks

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by boxstboy, Sep 30, 2010.

1. boxstboy macrumors member

Ok Rogers has nothing on ATT now. Speeds are beyond pathetic, even on 5 bars. Does anybody know if Telus is any better. I'm so sick of this I think I'll pay any cancellation fee to get away from this carrier.

[​IMG]

2. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

I am with Telus, but I can't test the speed on an iPhone cause I don't have mine yet, but I'll run SpeedTest on my iPad and post results.

3. detoxguy macrumors member

here in saskatoon rogers is plenty fast, no dropped calls. You gotta find the network that has the best coverage where you live. Saying an entire network sucks because you personally have poor coverage is infantile.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Well said.

5. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

Rogers only needs a single tower for the whole province of Saskatchewan! ;)

6. boxstboy thread starter macrumors member

Yes, I agree. But I'm in Ottawa where Rogers is iPhone-dominant, and I'm certainly not the only one who has problems, so I stand behind what I said. It's probably a lot easier to setup a network when in Saskchewan where you don't have trees or buildings to worry about.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/iphone-rogers/slow-download-speeds-on-rogers-3g-network/