Rogers planning to offer 6GB/$30 Data Plan Again?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Macnator, May 21, 2009.

1. Macnator macrumors 6502

Jan 25, 2008
    Hey everyone. Sorry if this has been posted, search turned up nothing.

That post from BGR talks about the possible return of the 6GB/$30 Data Plan that Rogers introduced last summer alongside the iPhone 3G.

If they offer this again I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy. I sure will be! It will most likely help spur sales of the HTC Dream & Magic coming to Rogers June 2. As well as their smartphone lineup. It will also help sales of the 3rd Generation iPhone.

For now, this is just a Rumor. Although I have a feeling it might just happen. :D

Oh ya, and it talks about the HTC Dream & Magic too. ;)
  2. ppool123 macrumors newbie

May 16, 2009
    What's the big deal with this plan. How much do you pay now.
  3. CanadianMac2008 macrumors member

Apr 11, 2009
    Yes please! I really hope they bring back the 6GB plan for $30. I'm currently on it with an iPhone 3G and when the new one comes out, I will only be getting it if I get to keep the same plan (I don't mind extending my contract) but the current prices for Rogers is still too expensive for somebody who uses the internet a lot.

If video uploading comes as rumored, the need for data will only increase if you actually want to take advantage of the phone. While I think the current 500 MB for $25 plan is good enough for a lot of people, it's not for me.

Bring back the 6GB/$30 plan! :)