Rogers planning to offer 6GB/$30 Data Plan Again?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Macnator, May 21, 2009.

1. Macnator macrumors 6502

Hey everyone. Sorry if this has been posted, search turned up nothing.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009...longside-nation-wide-calling-plan/#more-25651

That post from BGR talks about the possible return of the 6GB/$30 Data Plan that Rogers introduced last summer alongside the iPhone 3G.

If they offer this again I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy. I sure will be! It will most likely help spur sales of the HTC Dream & Magic coming to Rogers June 2. As well as their smartphone lineup. It will also help sales of the 3rd Generation iPhone.

For now, this is just a Rumor. Although I have a feeling it might just happen. :D

Oh ya, and it talks about the HTC Dream & Magic too. ;)

2. ppool123 macrumors newbie

What's the big deal with this plan. How much do you pay now.

3. CanadianMac2008 macrumors member

Yes please! I really hope they bring back the 6GB plan for $30. I'm currently on it with an iPhone 3G and when the new one comes out, I will only be getting it if I get to keep the same plan (I don't mind extending my contract) but the current prices for Rogers is still too expensive for somebody who uses the internet a lot.

If video uploading comes as rumored, the need for data will only increase if you actually want to take advantage of the phone. While I think the current 500 MB for $25 plan is good enough for a lot of people, it's not for me.

Bring back the 6GB/$30 plan! :)