Rolando 2 out now!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by IBITF, Jul 7, 2009.

1. IBITF macrumors newbie

ROLANDO 2 OUT NOW! Beat it the day it came out but its a great game and soooo recommended. Purchase it NAO!
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=321084051&mt=8
    http://appshopper.com/games/rolando-2-quest-for-the-golden-orchid

2. N16K macrumors newbie

3. Ganttman44 macrumors newbie

Ganttman44

I enjoyed the original for a while, but after a few hours it lost my interest... i dont think ill download this title unless the price drastically drops.

4. leandromp macrumors regular

I wasn't sure on getting this app but it looks good and i bought it like an hour ago. HUGE MISTAKE.

5. LoganT macrumors 68020

I bought Rolando for 10 dollars on a bunch of recommendations and I pretty much disliked it. It doesn't matter if NGMoco makes games specifically for the iPhone if they aren't good. Who seems to be one of the best iPhone game developers is FireMint (Flight Control and Real Racing). Those guys know what they're doing.

6. leandromp macrumors regular

Rolando 2, looks amazing!!, we have to give credit to them for that, but is just not fun!, i got bored in minutes but i kept "playing" to see what's next or so "fantastic" about this game! i got tired of waiting.

7. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

8. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

The first Rolando was alright, but like so many other games I've bought, I just didn't have time to finish. Firemint's Flight Control was quickly deleted off my iPhone. It just didn't have any real realism to it (747s doing complete 180s on a dime). Real Racing's awesome!

Anyways, I'm coming up on holidays, so if I get through the first Rolando, I might consider picking up the second.