iPad Rolling with iPad mini for another year

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Adelphos33, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Adelphos33 macrumors 6502

I bought an iPad Air at Target tonight (as did a relative). After playing with his new iPad, I decided to return the Air to target... I like the portability of the Mini (I carry it with me on the subway to read newspapers often) and the fast LTE service... I will probably get the next version of the mini next year.

2. TyPod macrumors 68000

TyPod

Sounds like a good idea. Nothing wrong with saving money!

3. Misskitty macrumors 6502

I agree on the portability of the mini, and comfort but you cant deny the bigger screen is just so much nicer

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Waiting is not a bad thing if you have no burning desire for the latest model. I upgraded to the rMini and found it to be a great upgrade. I'm sure the 2014 model will be even better but for many of us the retina mini is an option you may want to consider.

5. Adelphos33 thread starter macrumors 6502

True, but the tablet that you use the most is the one that it is the best - I had an iPad 3 and the mini gets more use at home and on the road. For others, a full sized iPad is better. I like how Apple gave users two equal options this time

----------

I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with an iPad mini retina sometime next year. I may focus on getting a new laptop beforehand...