Rollover minutes on at&ts site.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikemanblah, Jul 21, 2010.

1. mikemanblah macrumors regular

I've already searched this and the layout is changed so the older ones are outdated.
    I signed up for at&t the day i preordered the iphone 4. Where can i find my roll over minutes on the at&t site?

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

Should show up on the main account page right under your usage.

Have you been through a billing cycle yet?

3. dagored macrumors 65816

I'll chime in. Yes. 3 days - billed - payed it - on second cycle - ends this coming Monday.

ROM not showing anywhere. Or the 3 days don't count.

4. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

You won't have any roll over till after the first full month.

5. dagored macrumors 65816

This would be my second bill. I know it has not been a full billing cycle. Question is - do I get any minutes from the 1st 3 days? They charged me for 3 days on a family plan.

6. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

Same problem here. I actually had called ATT to get activation fees waived on our 2 iPhones today and asked the rep why rollover minutes weren't displayed She cited a 'technical issue' and to try again later.

FWIW.

7. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

No you won't. After this current month, you will have some. You've been charged for the full month now but that month isn't over yet.

8. mikemanblah thread starter macrumors regular

9. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

How is that possible when your account didn't start until you got the iPhone on launch? It's been less than 30 days. Your account didn't become active with minutes the day you pre-ordered.

10. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Those 3 days were prorated. It's the same for me. You only get rollover once you've completed a full month (30 days). The first couple of days are just filler because you can't have a gap between bills (from old carrier to new). If this bill cycle you call only 300 minutes and have 200 left over (for example), then the next month you'll get those 200 rolled over.

11. mikemanblah thread starter macrumors regular

12. EstrlM3 macrumors 6502

^ not for a full month.

wait until you have been billed for an entire cycle and you will get roll over.

13. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

happily sporting 1597 rollover minutes on my 550 min plan :)

I'll never go over.

14. agallowa macrumors regular

agallowa

1433 rollover with my 550 family plan ill never ever go over as well :D

15. techiegirl macrumors 6502a

techiegirl

I had 7000+ rollover minutes and then reduced from a 1400 minute to a 700 minute plan. I was able to get AT&T to allow me to retain 5000 ro minutes.

To OP: You should see your RO minutes after this coming billing cycle.

16. agallowa macrumors regular

agallowa

wow 7000+? i wish in a perfect world we could cash them in or something twards a discount off our bill. sorry im in la la land right now hehe :rolleyes:

17. Freecity88 macrumors member

Freecity88

I have 3000+ roll over minutes for my 450min plan:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I'll never be able to use up them.
    it will be great if at$t can let me trade those minutes in for text or anything else.:):):)

18. IronLogik macrumors 6502

Curious if you're actually going to READ what people have said. You're clearly not understanding.

Let me summarize.

1) You are not going to have any roll over minutes until you've had a full month (30 days) that you've been billed for
    2) 3 days does not equal 30 days.
    3) Thus, you have no roll over until this current month ends.
    4) If you have used under your allotted plan's minutes you will receive the remainder of those minutes as roll over AFTER the month is over should that month equal at least 30 days

Please don't respond that you've paid a bill and blah blah blah. If you got the iPhone 4 as your first AT&T phone then you haven't even had the phone long enough for a full bill cycle. Learn to do math please.

19. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

I've been on AT&T/Cingular since 2001. They'll never let us trade them in. I have 400+ minutes expire every month. Current rollover is 4882 minutes on a 450 minute plan. Most of my calls are mobile to mobile to other AT&T phones, so no charge.

To the OP--other responses are correct. Partial billing cycles don't reflect rollover minutes, and screw other things up as well. Mine isn't showing data correctly right now, even though I've had AT&T forever, because I switched iPhones mid-month. Wait for a full cycle to pass and if there's still a problem, give them a call.

20. SHERRICANATH macrumors newbie

i really need your help.my macbook air has this blue screen and it on repeatedly.i turned it off one day with the button and now when i turn it on after the gray screen it goes straight to blue screen with thinking in the middle.then it alternated through two different blues.please help me.i REALLy need your help!!!