Rollover Minutes?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Silverbird0000, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Silverbird0000 macrumors 6502a

How do I see how many rollover minutes I have? I can't find it anywhere!!

2. gazzzmoly macrumors regular

3. gavd macrumors 6502a

I don't think the OP is from the UK based on his location.

4. akazmucha macrumors newbie

If you do have rollover, you should be able to see it on your account online.

I am assuming your located within the US, in that case, you can also dial *min# then send and it should show you your remaining minutes, and your rollovers. Hope that helps...

5. hexonxonx macrumors 601

Yes, login to AT&T online and it will show your minutes. The bad thing is that AT&T shows my minutes will expire on December 31. I guess that's the same with everyone since I didn't have AT&T till I got the iPhone.

I have iver 1500 rollover minutes that I will never use. 2008 will be a full year and I hate to see how many rollover minutes that I won't use at the end of 2008.

Edit: It says 0 rollover minutes will expire on 1/1/08 so I guess they won't expire but I still won't be using my rollover minutes ever.

6. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

Your rollover minutes last for one year. For instance, the ones that you have left over from July of this year will expire in July of next. I "lose" close to 250 minutes this way each month.

7. Scorch07 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48b Safari/419.3)

To use the rollover minutes you um... Use them. If you're out for the month it should just start pulling from them instead of going "over"

8. silbeej macrumors 6502a

Yeah, when you log into your ATT online account, it has the progress bars for the used minutes and weekend minutes ( if you have the 5000 weekend ones) and then below that there will be the rollover minutes, and once you fill up your regular minutes, it takes from those.

9. Silverbird0000 thread starter macrumors 6502a

When I check my minutes on the account overview page under voice & data usage it just says these: Anytime Minutes, Night/Weekend minutes, Mobile to Mobile, and Next Bill Cycle. It says nothing about my rollover minutes? Don't all new iPhone plans have rollover? My plan says its the 450 rollover.

10. deputy_doofy macrumors 65816

deputy_doofy

I'm assuming the iPhone works the same as every other At&t/Cingular phone.
    Dial the following number:
    *646# (then hit send or dial or whatever the iPhone's equivalent is)

It will give you a readout of all your minutes.

11. Silverbird0000 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thank you everyone for your replies. I just called AT&T and they said that my rollover minutes are not showing up yet since I signed up on Nov. 30th and my plan recycled on Dec. 19th. They said that since my first month was prorated those rollover minutes won't show up till I get my next bill. I have received one bill for the prorated month and in advance for the next month. So I guess i'll have to wait till my plan recycles again. That seems kinda stupid, but oh well.

12. xA4Hx macrumors member

Just for future reference. If your bill cycle ends on 19th every month you will have to wait a week after that to see what is left of your rollover minutes. You can see your roll over minutes all month until they start doing your bill for the month , since they take forever long, the week of your bill cycle you wont know. Literally , I dont know anyone who takes light years to make a bill, hell by the time I get it in the mail it is due the next week.

-illusion