Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
Has anyone successfully made a rollover button work in iweb? If so please explain your process...

I am not having any luck.

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
freeny said:
Has anyone successfully made a rollover button work in iweb? If so please explain your process...

I am not having any luck.
Im pretty sure the dafault toolbar has rollover buttons. you could just use that, then replace all of the image files. (just a thought)

freeny

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
wmmk said:
Im pretty sure the dafault toolbar has rollover buttons. you could just use that, then replace all of the image files. (just a thought)
Have you actually done this? Im not sure that will work....

freeny

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
dont know html. I have gotten rollovers to test just fine in a browser but dont have the knowhow to pull it off in iweb. really would like to find someone who has to help.

wmmk, I dont think iweb gives you the ability to change the toolbar so I just made my own.

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
freeny said:
wmmk, I dont think iweb gives you the ability to change the toolbar so I just made my own.
it's true that iWeb won't give you rollovers. all you have to do is change the images after publishing. if you'd like me to do this, send me a PM and I'll take care of it for you.

daleegan1

macrumors newbie
Mar 30, 2008
I'm trying this too

I would like to have drop down navigation in iweb.... I snagged the rollovers code from guimke... which functions mousing over images.

I thought I could modify the html to display the root nav word then when I moused over.... I could then pop in another page from my website....a teeny tiny page that just had the root word with no link and the links to the other pages, all ready to go by creating the hyperlinks in iweb nice and customized.....has anyone tried this and got it to work

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.