Rome Total War for Mac - Having Problems

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Zelfion, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Zelfion macrumors newbie

Hello guys, i just got the Game Rome total war V3.0 for mac, well when i was going to install the game, the game opened and closed in 1 second, then i made copy paste the RTW to my app. I tried to open the game, and it closed again in 1 second.

I was trying to find out why this happens, i dont know why, i got nothing in internet about that.

I saw the configuration that my mac need to run the game and i have it.

My Mac have this configurations:
    MacBook Pro
    2.26 GHz intel Core 2 duo
    2 GB ram 1067 MHz DDR3

Can anyone help me? I just dont understand why the game open and close after 1 second.

PS:I dont know if this is the rigth section but as this thread is about rome total war, i posted it here.

2. 184550 Guest

3. edddeduck macrumors 68020

edddeduck

The Mac version is not version 3.0 so I don't know if you have the legitimate version from Feral. I know there are a few torrents on pirate sites of buggy versions hacked using Cider these are unstable (illegal) and don't work very well.

If you have a boxed copy check your manual, in support section you will find a email link to our support team. If you email them we can help sort out your problem.

Edwin

4. Zelfion thread starter macrumors newbie

Thx a lot edwin.

I just got it, i decided to continue searching about my problem and i got the solution.

Now the game run very well.

Regards, Zelf.

5. PatrickCocoa macrumors 6502a

Not that anyone asked . . .

. . . but it does sound like Zelfion stole this game. I'd be happy to be proven wrong.