Rose Gold Aluminum Watch!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Apple2015, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Apple2015 macrumors newbie

Post pictures of your Rose Gold Aluminum AW here!

2. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

I'd like to see pictures, as well. I am considering getting one, but I don't love the band that comes with the 42mm version. I'd love to see photos of this watch with different colored sport bands!

3. Clevans macrumors regular

Here is mine that I got a week and a half ago. I really like the watch, but I'm debating returning it and getting a SS. I want band options besides the sport bands (I had a SGS with a bright blue LL band before this) and I'm not sure there are any that will go with this besides the sport bands

Attached Files:

4. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

How about rose gold aluminum with space black link bracelet?

5. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

Or the Black Classic Leather... however, once someone starts thinking about the SS models, it is hard to stop until you end up getting one. I love the look and feel and weight of the SS models. And before someone says the SS is too heavy, it is less than one ounce more than the sport model. :)

6. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Black classic leather won't look good because the chrome connectors will clash with the rose gold aluminum.

7. Clevans macrumors regular

I found one third party band that is rose gold that I was thinking about getting [​IMG]

8. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

That's a horrendous looking knockoff of the Modern Buckle. I'd get the SS if I were you, since you clearly want more band options.

9. Clevans macrumors regular

That's what I'm leaning towards doing. The only other bands I've found are shiny rose gold. I wish apple would release more bands to go with it

10. kioko91 macrumors regular

kioko91

Actually, the ss on the official bands looks nice with the rose gold. I tried the Milanese loop and modern buckle at my Apple Store and they looked just fine, and for the most part unnoticeable. And I'm fairly OCD. Only way to know is to try it out first.

11. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

Does anyone happen to have the new soft pink band on a rose gold watch? Or the midnight blue?

12. teerexx52 macrumors 68000

teerexx52

I do

13. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

Can you post pictures, please?

14. kioko91 macrumors regular

kioko91

I have a soft pink being delivered this week, but if someone else has I'd like to see it. Have the soft pink case on my rose gold phone and it matches fairly well.

15. teerexx52, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015

teerexx52 macrumors 68000

teerexx52

I will if I can figure out how to do that. Hope this is what you want. Not sure if that is the band color you are talking about

Attached Files:

16. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Attached Files:

17. Apple2015 thread starter macrumors newbie

18. Jal macrumors newbie

Jal

Just keep in mind that Apple shows the watch as being shinier on the web site than it actually is.

19. kioko91, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015

kioko91 macrumors regular

kioko91

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is the vintage rose band. It came early. Matches the new pink silicone case perfectly. It's a bit brighter than the rose gold, and I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it as I liked the more muted lavender, but we'll see! It is pretty though, just bright.

20. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

I love the lavender that my watch came with but I am also looking at getting the black leather loop band. Since there is no hardware on that band, there are no issues with matching. Because most of the watch faces have at least a black background the black bands look really good with it. What I would really like in addition to the LL would be a rose gold ML band. I love the look and feel of the ML band but I do not like silver with the color of my watch.

21. Stlcheer macrumors regular

[​IMG]

Working on more bands but this is my favorite so far.