rose gold color choice

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by coachbrady79, Jan 15, 2016.

1. coachbrady79 macrumors member

after a few months with the rose gold iPhone 6s how has the color been ? any regrets on color choice, any feedback would be great thanks !

2. Borin macrumors regular

Borin

I chose Rose Gold for my 6S+ at launch and I absolutely adore it. The colour continues to grow on me. I was nervous about the choice when I placed my order, as were a few of my friends and family members, but they've all fallen in love with it since. My only complaint when I unboxed it was that it wasn't as 'pink' as I was expecting, but I got over that soon enough. The only issue I have now is how frustrating it is not being able to choose Rose Gold for everything else yet.

3. ARizz44 macrumors 6502

ARizz44

4. Charadis macrumors 6502a

Had mine since Christmas, and I love the color. Most everyone I've met also like it. I'm starting to get used to the size (6s), but it's truly a beautiful piece. Just wish I could jailbreak it

5. biracialfamily91 macrumors member

biracialfamily91

I've had my iPhone 6s plus in Rose Gold since launch day. it's a beautiful phone. Since pink is my favorite color it wasn't really a problem for me. i'll tell you this it's more of a peachy salmon color not the actual rose gold color but in certain lighting you can see of some hints of gold. Which always confuses my husband lol. The one thing I don't really like is the white antenna bands. it stick out like a sore thumb. but overall I like it

6. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

My wife really likes hers. Honestly, I think it's a nice color too. It's pink more than anything else.

7. xsimplyjosh macrumors member

Speaking from a Chinese Guy Perspective:

1) I have the Rose Gold iPhone 6s Plus 64GB
    2) No regrets on colour choice. To be honest I preordered the 6s plus in gold first and the 6s plus in rose gold. Judging by the video it looked very dark in colour tone but when seen in the apple store it was new. So I spent 2 weeks playing with both and then I returned the Gold after 2 weeks of careful analysing and how the colours FIT to me.

Personally I didn't like the Gold colour on the new iPhone 6s/6s+' because it's way too yellow for my liking and it didn't really "stand" out to me. Obviously, a new colour will stand out more, but however to me I think the 6s in Rose Gold was just the nice colour it isn't too "girly" (For those dumb people. Please google girly pink and you'll see why it's far from it) it's a nice hue of tone...
    3) I love the colour overall if (2) was tl;dr, because it was my very first iPhone...

Why i didn't pick the other 3 colours(?) if anyone asked a question.
    Space grey... Seemed bit till boring for my liking
    Silver... looked too dull in my opinion
    Gold (read number 2)

Left with no choice I picked Rose Gold and could not be happier.

If you dress nicely (for me I love to wear a navy top and a white/beige short/chino...) it looks wonderful. Which mean you can rep it well. Don't care about what other people think because after all it's a Phone. A Phone... but the stuff I said above was personally just personal stuff worth to me imho... < This is not a necessity, but just worth mentioning for me... If I can buy an expensive phone which suits my need... I think it's sometimes fair to say we should improve our way we dress and try to look "presentable" rather than looking like a drag or homie... Just feels better and everything will be in sync.

-Josh

8. jasie02 macrumors 6502a

jasie02

It is pink, any angle I look at my wife's 6s RG, it is pink.
    If you separate rose and gold, and search for "rose color" on web images, you get pink colors below.
    rose color.jpg

9. Kiimora macrumors 6502a

Kiimora

No regrets whatsoever liked it at the store & loved it even more when I unboxed my 6s plus. Coming from a Space Grey 6 plus I just dig this RG; has the exact shade of the Rosé wine.

10. JackieInCo macrumors 601

I have a 6S and a 6S+ in rose gold. Nice color although I have both in a black Apple leather case.