Rose grey leather usage update

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kninja, Jan 15, 2016.

1. kninja macrumors newbie

kninja

hi guys I've found a few threads where people have shared what their Apple leather cases look like after some time spent with them, but haven't found many photos of rose grey wearing in. If you have a rose grey Apple leather case will you post a photo up showing how yours has worn, and how you have liked it?

2. kninja thread starter macrumors newbie

kninja

This is what my saddlebrown patina looked like after 2 months. was torn between the midnight blue an rose grey, but didn't like the fact of the midnight blue appearing to look completely black so opted for the rose grey an looking to see what kinda patina' to expect since I am a fan of the "leather wear"

Attached Files:

3. Dave Meadows macrumors 68020

Dave Meadows

Wow! My Black leather case looks as good as new. I think anything other than the black will show more deterioration.

4. danny8200 macrumors 65816

danny8200

Yes. My 2015 black one looks new too. I guess since its black you don't see the wear and tear.

5. roniphon macrumors member

I do not understand your question. Do you want to say that your brand new case is looking as used one? Or you purchased new one and suspect that s already used?

6. kninja thread starter macrumors newbie

kninja

I'm asking people to post what their used rose grey case looks like after it has begun to get its patina