Round in circles I go...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dazza606, Mar 7, 2010.

1. dazza606 macrumors newbie

Is there anyone that could please help me. This is tghe first time EVER I have posted anything regarding my iphone on the web.

I have an 1st Generation iphone that was bought from the US in 2007 and came installed with FW 1.1.2 but was still tied to AT&T. As time went on and FW updates came out, I updated and unlocked as approriate. To give you a clear picture the updates were...
    and thats when the trouble bagan. Wifi for one and poor signal quality also started to bug my otherwise perfectly good iphone.
    I used Blackra1n to unlock the phone as all the people on the web were saying. I was then informed to install Cydia and from that then install Bootneuter. As my wifi started to work for a while I didn't wasteb any time in installing Cydia again on my phone. Installed the Bootneuter program and ran it. All fine... For a while. Then the wifi slipped away again. I did all the usual trick that I found on you tube etc. but only worked for a while. One day I went to boot neuter and 'Flashed' the Bootloader and Baseband. Messed around with it a bit and the wifi came back. A week later the wifi went again so I went back in to Bootneuter and flashed it again. Trouble is, I now have 'NO SIGNAL' and i cannot get bootneuter to work properly again. I have no wifi, no network signal and when i try to resore in the itunes i get error 23.
    I have tried to restore on a nother PC also... No change! ERROR 23.
    I have the newest version of itunes and i cannot get it to resore at all. Error 23, what is that? Have I damaged the Bootloader or baseband flashing it like i did too many times? Do you know how I could save my iphone from it's death?

The phone still boots up ok and i can look around some of the settings but thats it. It wont let me use any of the apps.

I really need a solution to this as I love my iphone like it's a part of me and I cannot afford a new one.

PLEASE help if you can

Thank you

2. dazza606 thread starter macrumors newbie

is there anyone that can help me please?

is there anyone that can help me please?