Rowmote Pro, touchpad?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by d00by, Apr 28, 2011.

1. d00by macrumors member

Hi,

I am currently using mobile mouse but I am looking to buy a better alternative.

I found two alternatives - row mote pro & touchpad. Both are 4.99 bucks.

Both seem nice though touchpad does not seem to need a helper app to be installed on desktop.

Can someone suggest which app is better? Or should I stick with mobile mouse that I already have??

2. evands macrumors member

I'm the developer of Rowmote Pro and would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Rowmote is built from the ground up with the Mac in mind; I think you'll be very pleased by the "It Just Works" remote control as well as the multitouch trackpad and keyboard. If you decide purchase it and then decide it isn't exactly what you wanted, please email me via the website's support link or PM me here; I'd love to hear your feedback and will happily issue a refund if you're not fully satisfied.

Rowmote does require running a helper application; this, however, gives it the advantage of knowing what program is active and being able to perform other advanced functions that depend upon the state of your computer. The helper application makes the connection a two-way conversation between your iOS device and your computer; it uses no CPU when inactive and has a very small memory footprint, too, so it shouldn't pose an issue for you.

3. archdelux macrumors 6502

whats wrong with mobile mouse? also, remote mouse is free..