Roxie's a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventure

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by ocgstudios, May 1, 2011.

1. ocgstudios macrumors newbie

Hi there,

We would like to tell you all about are new app Roxie's a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventure. A maze solving and search game for the iPad. We have excellent 5 star reviews all over the world.
    [​IMG]

“Roxie’s a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventure” is a maze, a look-and-search adventure. This interactive journey is based on a new maze Roxie Munro has specially designed. It contains 16 screens where you have to find your way by driving a car, walking, flying, skiing and rafting. During the trip you can find letters, numbers, penguins and dozens of other items. Every time you play you’ll have to find different items.
    You and your children will have hours of fun and even an educational experience! Besides finding your way you can also just look at the beautiful drawings Roxie has created for this app, making it a truly remarkable and amazing interactive adventure.

On our site you can follow the making of LINK

On youtube you can find some trailers LINK

You can download the LITE version LINK

And the Full version LINK

Thank you
    OCG Studios
    www.ocgstudios.com

2. Laura1975 macrumors newbie

Hello OCG Studios,

I've downloaded Roxie's a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventure for my children (5 and 9 years old) and they absolutely LOVE it!

I want to compliment you on developing a beautiful and truly amazing app. The graphics are stunning, and the game is surprisingly addictive. I'm still trying to finish it as we speak!

I would really recommend everybody to download this game or at least the LITE version!

Greets,

Laura

3. addisonsmith macrumors newbie

Bingo!!

This app is just superb. Loved everything about this one. Great job by the developer