RPG/Bejeweled-esque Game.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by solientblack, May 1, 2011.

1. solientblack macrumors newbie

So, earlier in the week I had an issue with my iPhone and it wasn't working. While my phone was out of commission, I was watching G4 TV and X-Play was on and they had a review of games on the iPhone. The game I saw was an RPG mixed with a Bejeweled game. You would be fighting a creature and in order to gain armor, health, and attacks you have to match items like Bejeweled. Swords, Hearts, Potions, things of that nature. I never wrote the name of the game down and I've clearly forgotten the name. Even googling G4 isnt helping at the moment so I figured I would come here and ask:

Does anyone know the name of this game from how I described it? Its driving me crazy ;)

also, sorry for the lengthiness of the post.

2. sab165 macrumors member

sab165

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It sounds like Aroura Feint to me, but those games are pretty old.

3. misdy macrumors member

Maybe Puzzle Quest? Although, that doesn't use hearts or potions. It's the type of game you're talking about though.

4. solientblack thread starter macrumors newbie

I found it after scouring pages of Google returns.

Dungeon Raid is the name.. pretty fun, I'd recommend it.

5. sab165 macrumors member

sab165

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Congrats on finding it, will follow up on your recommendation.

6. ctsoxfan macrumors member

Thanks for the tip on this game - just downloaded it as well.