Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vinay427

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
Does anyone know of a sort of RSVP app so if I'm organizing a pretty big event, I add all the attendee's names to that app? (Preferably it syncs to a Mac to do this though, but it's fine otherwise). Then, next to everyone's name, there are 3 check boxes: RSVP; arrived; payed for food, etc. Is there any app that is even remotely similar to what I'm talking about or is someone willing to make one? Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :cool:

vinay427

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 18, 2008
Does anyone here have any suggestions?
crying.gif

anjinha

macrumors 604
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
There's an app called GooeyEvents. i don't know if it does what you want, but it's free at the moment, so you can try it.

If that doesn't work your best bet are list or to do apps.

KRAPPS

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2008
There's an app called GooeyEvents. i don't know if it does what you want, but it's free at the moment, so you can try it.

If that doesn't work your best bet are list or to do apps.

Agreed. try GooeyEvents ... it also integrates with Facebook and MySpace contacts ... judging by the description, it's a pretty robust app with lots of functionality and is the only "rsvp" app I could locate in the app store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.