RTS games for 10.6.2?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by broncoted, Jan 10, 2010.

1. broncoted macrumors newbie

Can't really find anything that gets good reviews or at least mentions that something is slow or jaggy.

I loved command and conquer and warcraft 3 and was looking for something i can casually play without windows or crazy programming or peripherals.

Is gaming without windows like non-existant on snow leopard?

2. Dragonforce macrumors 6502a

Dragonforce

Tried the Civilization series ? They're all currently on sale for direct download at Aspyr's website www.gameagent.com

3. 92jlee macrumors 6502

Command and Conquer 3, Red alert 3, War craft 3, Starwars Empire at war, Plants vs zombies, The sims 3, I've got loads more on my imac at home as i dont game as much on my macbook

4. brucem91 macrumors 6502

I play StarCraft:Brood War on my late 2009 MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard no problem. Just a few weeks ago I had a small SC Lan party at school lasting about 12 hours total. All on Macs btw :).

5. robj macrumors regular

I have the same machine as you, how do you manage to install it?

I have the windows version, bought manyyyy years ago :), Is there any way to install this in SL?, If you have a battle.net account with the games registered, can you download the mac version having the windows one?. Will the same cd-key be valid?