Rubber eBay Case by ashopone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by markthrash, Jul 13, 2010.

1. markthrash macrumors regular

markthrash

I'm pretty much in love with this case right now. Just ordered a case from eBay, which was shipped from somewhere in Hong Kong. I was browsing through eBay and thought this case was the best looking one at such a cheap price. $1.99! (now it's reduced to $1.90).

They come in black, gray, white, blue, light blue, purple, pink, and orange. What I ordered was the light blue case. I didn't expect it to be as great looking and great feeling as it actually was. It looks different (well, to me) on the guy's page than it actually looks. Which is a good thing, fortunately. It looks 10 x's better when you actually get it shipped. Here's a few pictures and a video.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgEqSr7uQMg

Pros: VERY cheap, FREE shipping, color looks great, has grip on both sides that feel secure, room for the apple logo to show and it doesn't look tacky, easy to take out of your pocket,and if you lay your phone on its front-side, the case is what touches the surface not your beautiful retina display

Cons: not available in red, flash is bit washed out when you take pictures, the top part doesn't fit snugly as it should (i explain in the video in detail).

Hope this helps on everyone's hunt to finding the best case out there. For $1.99, this is a good case to start with. That's what I'm doing. I'm currently waiting for the torque case from case-mate.com to be available in green or yellow. So that'll be my next review. In the meantime, this case is better than any $30.00 case you'll find at Best Buy.

:cool::apple:

2. mis204 macrumors member

Nice find... just ordered myself a white one for when I need a little more protection than my Bumper can provide...

3. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

i was torn between that one and THIS ONE from ebay as well.. i paid $3.99 free shipping but i like the clear sides and that it keeps the i4 look on the back..

Your doesn't look bad at all thou.. i just wouldn't have picked blue.. :p

Attached Files:

4. markthrash thread starter macrumors regular

markthrash

5. JMark206 macrumors newbie

Blocks wifi signal like crazy!

A family member bought two of these and gave one to my wife. My experience has been that this case blocks wi-fi signal like crazy. I don't know if its the material, or the thickness of the case or what, but our iPhone has zero wifi signal with the case in one spot of our house and at least three bars of wifi signal without the case in the same spot of our house.

Be warned--you get what you paid for.

6. markthrash thread starter macrumors regular

markthrash

7. pablo7 macrumors 6502

as-ho-phone..............really.......:rolleyes:that's rich.:apple:

8. pablo7 macrumors 6502

as-ho-phone..............really.......:rolleyes:that's rich.:apple:

The blue one does look great.